wow, I have not logged in *in forever*!

 nearly two months! 

I logged in today to see this message 


What can I say? I noticed r/BigBoobProblems is obviously run (maybe not all the mods? But definitely some of them) by tHe MaRkeTiNg CoRporation, so I 'm not surprised. Kind of a bummer, but I can continue to make interesting content on my own, and other people want to refer to r/Polishbras, they will have to let others know about it : ) 

The last time I checked, the marketing corporation was only promoting two brands, Wacoal and Panache (*both shitty, unwearable brands in my book) 

It goes back to this video (which I posted on BraCriticalForum); the public schools are now educating people on the difference between entertainment, information, and advertising - which often now blend in together. In 2022, Illinois became the first state to require Media Literacy Education for all high school students. 

Forums like r/ABrathatFits and r/BigBoobProblems are completely taken over by online marketing corporations - paid to promote only a few brands. (*the overpriced brands). I feel like it's not really my job to make that point - although I try to make that point over & over again, "It's just AI chatbots that are responding to your bra fit request - they will only recommend their sponsored brands (which I personally find unwearable and overpriced!)

Let's look at the comment r/BigBoobProblems mods picked out 

https://old.reddit.com/r/bigboobproblems/comments/1s62pu4/band_comfort_struggles/odyt2s8/




Wow, I honestly don't see what is the problem with this comment at all. "enshittification"? It's a real phenomenon in bra world. 

re: "...a history of targeted harassment." Mods should give examples, like Example A) Example B) Example C) otherwise the marketing corporation is just making up shit. I definitely disagree with this because that whole "Discordgate" issue with Talia (sp?), that other redditor (I forgot her name), and various AI chatbot accounts (Katie or some such) - did you even see the screenshots? Because the harassment was going the other way around. 

"...a history of targeted harassment" is definite lies. I have a history of targeted harassment from the marketing corporation - have you not seen other the screenshots?! 😂 But thanks for that line, corporation. I'm going to start using it now. 

typical abusers using D.A.R.V.O., reversing the victim and offender.




Comments